This is my current business and what I work on every day.
In 2008 my business partner and I decided to take our shopping technology and deliver a more affordable market place for retailers to sell online in the UK and an alternative sales channel to Amazon and Ebay.
After raising seed capital and delivering a commercial version which has over 140,000 products we are now in the process of taking this business to the next stage.
My role as CEO involves:
- Identifying the opportunity in the market place.
- Creating financial documentation and raising seed capital.
- Recruiting and managing all company staff.
- Developing the businesses commercial offering.
- Attracting and developing relationships with retailers and partners.
If you'd like to start selling your products through shop.co.uk visit the sellers section or complete a sign up form.